All Property Insurance

Tailored Insurance Solutions for Property Owners and Lessees

  • Thank for your help. I would certainly recommend All Property Insurance Services

  • Fast and efficient service Thank you!

  • You took the trouble to find exactly the product I was looking for. Many thanks!

Insurance Solutions for Offices

Looking for cover for offices – It’s not just as simple as cover for computers and desks – Do you give advice as part of your business? If so you might not have enough cover. (See FAQs)

What to look for

  • Sums Insured
    Always ensure that your sums insured are accurate especially for buildings, stock and if applicable Tenants Improvements – Insurers operate a clause called “average” this clause will kick in if your sums insured are not adequate – Insurers are at liberty to deduct the % that you are under-insured from any settlement. For example if you get cover for £100k and it should be £200k and you claims for £50k then you will only get £25k.
  • All Risks
    Always check that your policy provides cover for loss or damage on an All Risk Basis – There are policies available that will only cover certain perils – If you find yourself without all risk cover you could see your claim repudiated
  • Goods in Transit
    Do you regularly send out goods? You might consider looking into a goods in transit insurance
  • Business Interruption Covers
    Does your current policy provide – loss of profits, loss or rent and increased cost of working

What Covers you may need

  • Employers Liability – Provides cover against your legal liability in the event of injury or illness to staff members as a result of your negligence
  • Public Liability – Provides cover against your legal liability in the event of injury or illness to members of the public or visitors to your site as result of your own negligence
  • Material Damage – These covers refer to damage or loss of property – for example buildings, contents, tenant’s improvements.
  • Business Interruption – In the event that your premises cannot be operated from provides indemnity against loss of profits and any additional costs incurred
  • Professional Indemnity – Covers your legal liability against act of errors and omissions & Incorrect advise which has caused your client a financial loss.
  • Directors and Officers – Cover against the failure of company management

FAQs – Offices

FAQ’s For Office Insurance

  • Why do I need to Insure my Office? – Insurance provides your organisation with peace of mind from the myriad of potential risks from fires to a member of staff slipping over.
  • What Covers should I have?
    • Employers Liability
    • Public Liability
    • Products liability
    • Buildings (If Applicable)
    • Tenants Improvements
    • Contents (Standard)
    • Electronic Business Equipment +All Risk extension for Electronic equipment taken off site e.g Lap tops, Tablets, Mobile Phones.
    • Business Interruption
    • Professional Indemnity
  • Why must I give accurate sums insured? – An Insurance policy is a contract between you and the Insurance Company and is entered into on the basis of upmost good faith. If even as a mistake do not give accurate sums insured then Insurers can apply the average clause in the event of a claim – This clause simply puts will reduce any settlement by the percentage that you are under for example if you insurer for £100 but really should be £200 and you claims for £50, you’ll only receive £25. If you need assistance in calculating your sums insured the ABI (Association of British Insurers) has some advice on the following link
  • What is Professional Indemnity? Professional Indemnity is an insurance that provides cover against acts of error and omission that causes a financial loss to a client – If your firm gives advice to clients then certainly a cover we’d recommend.

Start typing and press Enter to search